How we are different?
At Hobs Legal Docs we offer the quality and experience you expect from working with a large consultancy, with the price, flexibility and independence of a smaller organisation.
Hobs Legal Docs was established to support the legal technology and outsourced requirements of our legal, corporate and government customers. Hobs Legal Docs Ltd is part of the Hobs Group of companies, the largest independent privately owned reprographics organisation within the UK - Established in 1969.
- We offer our services 24/7 and can work on or off-site
- We have secure offices in London & Manchester
- Our consultants and leadership team will advise and work side-by-side with client teams
- We provide truly innovative solutions backed by years of experience
- We tailor our services to meet the requirements of our clients
Hobs Legal Docs is proud to offer a refreshing approach to pricing. We understand that data volumes are unpredictable and are growing exponentially.
We offer flexible pricing structures to suit the needs of our clients and their projects.
- We don't charge based on expanded data volumes
- Our pricing is predictable and transparent
- We can work on a fixed fee basis
- Standard project management is included as part of our fees
- We have worked hard to automate routine processes to deliver consistency quality and reduce costs
We pride ourselves on using the right technology for the right situation, and we will select the best technology and equipment in order to get the job done efficiently.
We're constantly striving to put the best solutions in front of our clients. We can only do this by keeping up to date with the latest technologies, and where the problem still isn't solved as efficiently as we'd like, we'll create our own products.
- From reprographics to forensics and eDisclosure, we blend market-leading technology to create a seamless solution for our clients
- We constantly strive to do things faster and more accurately, and have developed our own integrations with these products in order to optimise and automate
- We have a bespoke suite of project management and analysis software to enhance the service we provide
- Our technology is underpinned by state-of-the-art infrastructure and your data is stored in an ISO27001-compliant Tier 3 datacenter just outside of London
- Our servers are monitored 24x7 and benefit from redundancy at all levels to keep your data safe